With a market reach of 15 million people and a GDP of more than 800 billion Swiss Francs, the St.GallenBodenseeArea finds itself at the center of a highly productive business region in the triangle of the neighboring countries Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (the DACH region).
- Europe’s business-friendliest labor market
- Three international airports within one hour’s drive
- Switzerland’s most cost-efficient economic area
- Europe’s lowest tax rates
- Tangible data and patent protection
- Political stability and neutrality